Saturday, July 5, 2008

A little piece of my creativity
























































I am practicing with the picture thing, so here are some photos of flower pots that I painted. I really like to paint, but I never seem to find the time to do as much as I would like to do.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

All your pictures are good! Creativity sure does run in our family...

*pal said...

FYI - i have oregano growing in the pot you gave me for christmas some years back!

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

My pot is on the porch at my apartment with nothing in it at this time but it surely is pretty sitting there. Uh, love to paint do you? Well I have some projects.....oh you don't mean that other kind of painting do you. Never mind! Everybody loves the painting that you do. Apparently the creativity and talent in our family just skipped right over me and landed on all you younguns. Much love

Ally said...

Your a very good painter, i wish i could paint like that, but im trying. Did you use any photos to try and help you paint them?