Nantucket
Wine Country StyleThese photos are the result of a quiz I took at www.sproost.com. The quiz gave me an idea what my decorating style actually is. Most of you probably know your style, but I have never been much into decorating, so this was really helpful to me. The best part is that I feel it is very accurate!
I will be gearing all my decor towards these ends in the future.
Thanks to my blogger friend, Abigail, for passing on this site!

2 comments:
Thanks for posting this! I've always wondered what my style was! I took the quiz and now I know - Wine Country.
How fun that you did the quiz! I don't think any of them were quite me - I'm very into shabby chic, but it said I was 100% French Eclectic - which I found interesting. What's funny is that when all was said and done - out of ALL the possibilities, I was 100% one of them! ha! (and yet I don't think it's really me either) The first 4 times I took it, it said it couldn't figure me out. hee hee
You like some pretty styles, I like the Nantucket best out of those.
Have a great day Laura!
Love,
Lynnette
Post a Comment