I invited a few friends over for New Year's Eve for food, fun, and watching the ball drop in Times Square.
We played cards and chatted until well after midnight. What fun we had.
Then Callie got sick, next Gracie dropped with the same virus that Micah brought home from Exposure. Luckily, MT and I have been spared this one. Maybe we have already encountered this virus and it only got the children who have never been exposed to it. Who knows?
Above are some pictures of the cupcakes I made for the party. I piped out the numbers in chocolate candy melts. I garnished the cupcakes with vanilla icing, red and clear sugar crystals, and the chocolate 2010 perched proudly atop each one. Fun for my girls and me, in the making of these treats.
May peace abound, may comfort soothe your aching heart, may joy surround you and love enfold you, and prosperity be your constant companion in the coming year. May God's richest blessings be poured out on you and yours!
Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Love those cupcakes!! I bet your guests had a blast!
My kids are sick, too. Uggghh. I think I should make us all some cupcakes--maybe we'd feel better : )
Post a Comment