Sunday, August 15, 2010

Found Passion


Nursery silhouette for boy to be personalized


Nursery silhouette for girl can be personalized


Beach scene to be personalized


nautical piece. I have added an anchor and a ships wheel. room sign/personalized



my first silhouette



painted gourds for decoration or birdhouse



pencil cups for kids












This is a smaller canvas for boy or girl that is $20.00.


This is another that is personalized. Smaller canvas-$20.00


This is another smaller, personalized canvas that is $20.00 because of extra detailing.

Colorful canvas room sign $20.00

Animal print canvas room sign $30.00

Unisex canvas room sign $20.00

Room Sign Canvas with frog for a boy $25.00

Flowered Canvas for a girl $25.00

Animal print that is popular among the young. All these can be personalized with names or initials. $30.00

I love to paint! Seriously, I love to paint!

I knew I had some talent for it, but never let myself enjoy doing it much because unless I was making gifts, it was doing something I liked to do in place of those things I needed to do. Guilt for doing something I enjoy because I hadn't done all my chores. How screwed up and flawed can one person be?

So I hear about an established event that has happened annually for over 30 years that is adding arts and crafts to make this event a festival. I check it out and it is a feasible and inexpensive way for me to see if what I paint will resonate with people.

I am so excited and so nervous. I worry that it will be a total bust. I am hopeful that my items will sell. I am having the best time painting and it brings me peace and a sense of well-being. Painting is quite therapeutic for me and just maybe it will be profitable in other ways, as well.

1 comment:

Miche said...

Found your blog through my blog! Love your paintings. Very pretty :)