Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Constraints

Much of my life and events surrounding my life are full of things that I either am not at liberty to discuss or topics I just really don't want to talk about. I am so uneasy about voicing many of my issues. I am not comfortable with exposing them yet.

Things seem to be taking a turn for the better, but I am so leery of letting my guard down. I am so uncertain of anything. My world has been shaken over and over, to its core and I am not allowing myself the luxury of becoming vulnerable...again. I don't know if I can take one.more.letdown. It just might put me over the edge.

I will grudgingly say that life looks as if it is beginning, only beginning to pick up a little.

There is much to think about and nothing to worry about. Perhaps if I chant that mantra enough it will become real to me.

No comments: