Here they are...finally! Photos of our new home. Please excuse the Rubbermaid containers that are still lying around with stuff in them to unpack. It is still a work in progress.
Let me state from the beginning that Callie's room is clean and has stayed that way since we moved in. Her room is decorated with her beloved horses as a theme. Western all the way for that girl.
Grace's room is for lack of a better term, eclectic and new age. It is a little messy, but she comes in second on the clean room competition.
Micah's room is easy to spot dispite the camoflauge literally EVERYWHERE he could find a place to place it. He got a really bad grade for neatness and his room has only been clean a couple of times since moving in.
Our master bedroom is clutter with the boxes of stuff aforementioned.
The kitchen is usually not buried under layers of clean, freshly washed dishes, but I took these photos after our dinner party and since our dishwasher is not here yet, I am washing by hand and letting them air dry.
A couple of other places you might see an ramdom box or two whose contents haven't found a home yet. However, if I waited until it was perfect the photos would never happen.
I love the tranquilty of the living room. I can feel my BP drop and my heart rate slow the longer I sit there by my tree. Another favorite place is the den with a roaring fire in the fire place. My overall favorite is the kitchen. Most of you who have been to our former home know that my kitchen there was smaller than most galleys on boats, so I am still trying to determine the best place for everything, since there are so many options for placement. Just so many places to love in this house!
Our home sits on a gererous 1.7 acres of land. How unheard of is that? We have so much space inside and out and we are loving every minute of it!
So if you are ever in Fort Deposit, Alabama drop by and pay us a visit at 210 Golson Road. We would love to have the company!
2 comments:
I love it! Thanks for sharing these pictures.
Your voice has oozed happiness since moving - and I'm so glad for you... Now about that TV... it's just entirely to large for the fireplace!!!... :) Kristi
Post a Comment