Grace in the springtime
Callie in the springtime
Micah dressed for work
Photo frame with bird, house, and fence
Wooden Wine Rack
Michael and I at his birthday dinner

Braxton

Annabelle

Caroline
Our lovely dining table
Update #1 ~ I have begun painting, well, mostly practicing to paint, in order to see if some of my items will sell. I have posted a couple of my latest above.
Update #2 ~ Gracie fell down the basement stairs this week and injured her rump and was just feeling better from that, when she clotheslined herself while running home in the dark from a neighbor's house. She briefly looked behind while she was running and ran directly into the cables that hold the power poles sturdy and upright. She knocked the wind out of herself and bruised her jaw. Later that night, she told me she felt cursed! lol. I told her maybe we cursed her by naming her "Grace"!
Update #3 ~ Callie has been busy this summer but most of it has been away from me at two different camps, swimming, parties, youth functions, etc. I don't have photos of those so I posted one I took of her in the spring, under my beautiful tree. Aren't they both beauties?
Update #4 ~ Micah has acquired his first REAL job. He is employed at our local grocery store and is doing very well. He started a little over a month ago and already they are giving him more responsibility and more hours. We are quite proud of him!
Update #5 ~ Brittany delivered Braxton Glee Thurman on June 27th. He weighed 7lbs,13oz and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. He is a big boy and precious. All are well and I think very happy. We hope to be able to visit them soon. Annabelle's hair has turned blonde and she is just as pretty as ever.
Update #6 ~ Rick (my nephew) and Brooke (his wife) welcomed their first child on June 30th. She is Caroline Taylor Williams and she is beautiful and weighed 7lbs, 4oz, and was 20 inches long. Their family couldn't be any happier...until the next baby arrives!
Update #7 ~ Michael had a birthday and Gracie really treated him like a king on his big day. She made a breakfast of toast and waffles and made dinner for the both of us that evening. We had to dress for dinner and she and Callie served us a dried beef wrapped ranch carrot as an appetizer, followed by chicken noodle soup and a baked potato, and ending with a tasty birthday cupcake for dessert. It was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Update #9 ~ Today is July 4, 2010 and America's 234th birthday. We are going to a neighborhood party tonight. The hosts, Charles and Linda Goodwin are providing the BBQ chicken and some other kind of meat. I love BBQ chicken and sorta quit listening after he said those words cause I knew I was having the chicken. I am taking a cake decorated with fruit to look like a flag and maybe some baked beans. There will be fireworks and I am looking forward to a nice visit with our neighbors. This will be our first encounter with them socially. Fun! So Happy Independence Day to all of you and Happy Birthday, America! May God bless you for at least 234 more years!
No comments:
Post a Comment