Friday, January 21, 2011

Catching Up

With all the changes in my life that occurred in the last year, I have found it very difficult to even pin down my feelings and thoughts, much less pen them. Pun so intended. So this is my meager attempt to re-organize my thoughts and try to catch up on my blogging.

My emotions are still rollercoaster at times, but the curves are straighter and the hills are smaller, but mostly the rails are less bumpy. I attribute my job to that. As difficult as it was to adjust to my new schedule (and at times still is)I have learned to utilize the "divide and conquer" methodology. I look to work to be a respite from home and home to be a haven from work. It is as if my life is two separate worlds and only occassionally do they collide. Somehow, it is all working. It helps tremendously that MT is at home working most of the time now. He does not like my SAH mom job, but he is doing a relatively good job of it.

My parents are doing well for 92 and 87 years respectively. They had a tough time of it for a while but Home Health has come in and with therapy, Daddy is getting back a little of his strength and mobility. That in turn makes Mama worry less and all is back on the upswing cycle for

No comments: