Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Day of Summer

My girls are enjoying spending time with their daddy this summer.  Micah is off at Basic so they have him all to themselves all day, every day.  They have been swimming, shopping, playing in the yard, and actually getting a little work done, as well.

I am keeping up with Micah as best I can through a blog that is on Facebook.  Bravo Company completed rappelling Victory Tower yesterday.  They have been issued guns, are marching, and got a couple of PT sessions under their belts.  I am so proud of him I could just burst!

My supervisor is leaving.  Tomorrow is her last day.  I am very sad about that because she has been a great boss. She has been so understanding and helpful.  I am sure that her replacement will do just as good a job as she, but I will still miss her tremendously.

It is officially the first day of summer.  It will be gone before we know it. 

No comments: