Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Great Escape!






We took over 200 photos!!





I will let the photos speak for themselves. We enjoyed the beach, finding all the little sea creatures that were living in the quiet waters of the bay, and swimming in the pool just outside our unit. It was fun and relaxing and such healing medicine for us all. God's majesty in the beauty of His creations is always inspiring for me.










We have had such a traumatic and hectic summer with my parents illnesses that apparently it showed in my face and demeanor. One of our friends at church told me that I looked as if I needed a break and offered us their condominium for several days this week. We graciously accepted the offer and we were off to Gulf Shores late Monday night. We arrived at Compass Point about 3 am tired, but glad to be in such a beautiful spot for the next few days.



The next morning we arose to the most wondrous view from our balcony...we were in paradise!

No comments: