Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ballgames and Cheers!





We had our Back to School Blast at Fort Dale. That is nothing more than a fundraiser at which we pay for food and such to be introduced to the teams, cheerleaders, twirlers, and dance teams for this year. My girls are cheerleaders, Callie for Pee Wee and Gracie for Termite. If I didn't have participants, we would not attend. I know, I know. I am a bad Eagle mom. I figure that we will go to these functions as we are required. Until I have one involved, I don't go! I am just not a huge sports fan. I like sports, but I am not a fanatic by any stretch of the imagination.





I am posting some pictures of our night at the Montgomery Biscuits game with the church group. We had fun, but it is still beyond me why they are called the Biscuits! How tough is a biscuit? Well, unless you are Ellie Mae Clampett's biscuit. I just cannot imagine what they were thinking when the powers that be decided to call them the biscuits! And their mascot looks like an aardvark. His name is Mo and I guess he is an anteater. I really don't know. But it was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

*pal said...

Grace looks just like you in that one famous photo of you as a cheerleader.