I am looking for ideas for a party theme. The theme is Blessings and the party is for my parents. We are celebrating their 85th and 90 birthdays respectively and their 65th anniversary. Any ideas, anyone?
How about baby pictures of all of their children, and grandchildren and great-grandchildren? If I know my Grandmama, and I'm pretty sure I do, she considers her family her greatest blessing. I think she (they) might like a scrapbook type album - or even just individually framed photos - of all their kids, grands and great-grands.
I agree with Paige. I think pictures in a video with music would be great too. I think you were looking into doing that Laura? I know M&D love the scrapbooks they have received over the last couple of years.
3 comments:
How about baby pictures of all of their children, and grandchildren and great-grandchildren? If I know my Grandmama, and I'm pretty sure I do, she considers her family her greatest blessing. I think she (they) might like a scrapbook type album - or even just individually framed photos - of all their kids, grands and great-grands.
Oh, and when is the party? I would like to go, and bring Zane, but need some time to make travel arrangements. Please let me know. Thanks! xo
I agree with Paige. I think pictures in a video with music would be great too. I think you were looking into doing that Laura? I know M&D love the scrapbooks they have received over the last couple of years.
Post a Comment