Monday, January 12, 2009

I Have No Voice!

For about a week, I have had laryngitis. My voice comes and goes....mostly goes. I am quite frustrated about the whole thing. I am phoning the doctor again tomorrow for a visit to see what he can do for me this time. This has been a most horrible week for me. To be unable to speak my mind is torture and I do not know how mute people keep their sanity.

My children and husband on the other hand, have enjoyed one of the most pleasant weeks of their lives and did not mind telling me so. Although, they claim to be making a joke, one never knows how much truth lies in these types of disclosures.

I am counting the hours until I get some relief from this horrid affliction. You may just hear me scream my joy when I do finally retrieve my vocal ability. Be listening.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You are right about putting the payment away - but we have been doing this on our home for the last 5 years! I thought that money would be better spent paying down our mortgage than earning minimal interest in a savings acct. Of course, how nice would that me to have now? :) I love, love, love fiancial anything. Dave Ramsey is my hero.