Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've been tagged! Oh, my!!

Kristen Stabler tagged me for memories of 2008 so here goes....

Outstanding memories of 2008

1.My Daddy had two hospital stays and Mama was very sick for a long time.
2.My Daddy and Mama celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary, Mama's 85th birthday, and Daddy's 90th birthday.
3. I got my sister back.
4. My family had a great vacation in Gulf Shores

Favorite Foods of 2008

1. Filet Mignon
2.Tiramisu
3. Green salads of almost any kind
4. Soups of almost any kind

Favorite Movies 2008

1. Twilight
2. Tale of Despereaux
3. Prince Caspian
4. Fireproof

Favorite Places of 2008

1. Home
2. Gulf Shores
3. Fort Morgan
4. In my boyfriend's arms

Events of 2008

1. Aunt Bill died
2. Annabelle Lee was born
3. Obama was elected
4. Our 4th wedding anniversary

Things I liked in 2008

1. My hubby
2. My children
3. My freedom
4. My salvation

Things I look forward to in 2009

1. Our new house
2. Better relationships with my family
3. Teaching Micah to drive
4. Spending more time with family!

Well, there it is! I am tagging these people:

Pat Biagi
Kristi Busby
Rick Williams

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry about the lack of info... I ended up placing a splint on the leg after repositioning. The owner doesn't want to spend money on a plate (which is really what it needs). So, she looks like she has stilts on her front legs. The real danger is of a non-union - where one or both of the legs never heal. If one is a non-union, it could be amputated. If both are, there is nothing that can be done...

Harper is improving! There is a link to her blog on my side bar, and in the post under "Kelly and her husband"...

And, I see the tag... will have to work on that...

Unknown said...

Ashamedly, I haven't seen Tale of Despereaux, Twilight, or Fireproof yet. I've heard they're all excellent, and I look forward to seeing them soon, but for a movie enthusiast like myself I can't stop pounding myself on the top of the head for having not seen them yet! haha. :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I think I could take the city life every day, but it is great to have a nice balance between the quaint and quiet country life and the busy and bustling city life. :)

Have a great day!
In His arms,
--Abigail

Anonymous said...

Let's see if this comment makes it to you. Thanks for checking on me yesterday. We were late getting in last night because I didn't want to leave my sister until her blood sugar numbers were good. It's such a fine balancing act and anything out of the ordinary (stress, extra activity, etc.) plays a big role as well. Please pray for her and her family. GOD has mercifully watched over her and I know HE will continue. I see how HE has placed me in a position to help and I pray for HIS strength to help me do the work HE'S given me. I'm so thankful for you, sweet friend. I hope to see you and your mom tomorrow @ 9:30!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! It worked!!