Saturday, May 23, 2009

Funny.







I took my Pom to the vet yesterday. She has been limping and carrying her left rear leg for over a week and 1/2 now.

The vet's assistant examined her and asked if she had jumped off something of some height that might cause injury. The answer was no. She then asked (and here is the funny part) if she could have been hit by a car! I had to fight to keep from laughing!

You see, when they weighed Prissy yesterday, she topped out at a whopping 4.3 pounds! Now, I am thinking, "What part of a car could have hit her and not left her flat as a pancake in its wake?"....the tires? (still laughing hysterically)

The vet determined that her leg is not broken and the hip is in place, so he gave her some pain reliever/anti-inflammatory for 10 days and if that does not work, we have to x-ray.

Anyhoo, just thought you might get a laugh out of this like I did.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everybody! Have fun and Be Safe!!

1 comment:

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

That is funny.......that little thing would have been road kill for sure!