Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

A few of the special mommies in my life, accompanied by at least one of their special little ones! Paige and Zane
Kristi and Brooks
Ashley and Todd
Brittany and Annabelle
Casey and Sophia


To all my blog friends, I wish a wonderful Mother's Day.

hope you are treated like the queen you are,

loved like there is no tomorrow,

and appreciated for all you are worth,

because you are priceless!

Happy Mother's Day to you!


♥ Laura ♥










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! I'll tell Abigail you said "Congrats" on her success in making the youth symphony. I'm so excited for her. :)

Have a lovely day.
Lynnette

*pal said...

Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for the shout-out! What a nice idea. xoxo

Kristi said...

Hey - I just checked! How sweet of you to think of all of us! :) Love you!