Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Magic?

I don't know if it was Joy's letter to Santa, or changing my Blog page to pink, but whatever it was, it worked!
I awoke this morning feeling a little better but that is typical of morning so I didn't hold out much hope that it would last through the day. However, as the day wore on, I felt better and better.
I puttered around a little bit and still felt good.

I put on a roast for dinner and still felt good.

Took a shower (only the second I have had in a week! yikes!) and felt even better!

Put on some Christmas Karaoke and the girls and I sang while dinner cooked.

I laughed (it had been so long) and joked and danced and played and it is wonderful!

I feel like me, again.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and I have found my Christmas spirit! The Grinch finally left the premises and all is well in the world.

Now I am racing against time trying to get everything done by Christmas morning, but that will be fun! I am just to glad to be back and feeling normal once again.

No comments: