Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Letter to Santa


I have borrowed a letter from a bloggy friend who has been experiencing the same challenges this Christmas as I have. Her words could have come straight from my heart, almost as if she had been reading my journal. Santa, pardon the duplicity, but our letters would have looked the same, with the exception of a maid along with the personal chef. (smile)

/Dear Santa,


When you stop by our house on Christmas Eve you don't have a to leave us a single thing. However if you'd be so kind as to take every bit of sickness out of our home and leave us all bright eyed and bushy tailed for the rest of the Christmas break that would be awesome. That's all I want.

However, if you insist on leaving a gift, I wouldn't mind a personal chef. And maybe peace on earth, while you're handing out miracles.

We left you cookies, but I wouldn't eat them if I were you. Awful lot of coughing and sniffling went on during the baking process.

So sorry.

Yours truly ,
Chaotic Joy/


Joy, if you read this, may your Christmas be happy and healthy and God bless us, everyone!

No comments: