
To all my blogger friends,
So many of you ladies have been through so many trials and devastating events that I cannot imagine. Some of you are living through them even now. The pain you have experienced is beyond my ability to comprehend and yet, you are still here. You are sharing with us your stories, your hearts, your sorrows, your joys, your lessons, your very selves.
That is a most precious gift. I am truly touched by the words you write. I am inspired, empowered, strengthened, comforted, and moved by your life experiences. I admire you so very much.
That you can maintain a strong faith through your trials is amazing. What a model of wisdom and strength you are.
You give me a gift with every post. A gift that time cannot take away, nor diminish.
That is a most precious gift. I am truly touched by the words you write. I am inspired, empowered, strengthened, comforted, and moved by your life experiences. I admire you so very much.
That you can maintain a strong faith through your trials is amazing. What a model of wisdom and strength you are.
You give me a gift with every post. A gift that time cannot take away, nor diminish.
Sometimes you make me laugh until my sides ache, sometimes you make me weep because my heart aches, but whether it is a funny, a tragedy, or a word of wisdom, it is precious to me.
I thank you for every word you publish, every thought you share.
You add so much to my life in a way that you may never know.
So, to all of you who give of yourselves to all of us, may your holidays be everything you want them to be and may the coming year bring you much joy and happiness.
I thank you for every word you publish, every thought you share.
You add so much to my life in a way that you may never know.
So, to all of you who give of yourselves to all of us, may your holidays be everything you want them to be and may the coming year bring you much joy and happiness.
And to all of you who read what I write, I am truly humbled that you find my world interesting enough to visit. Thank you for caring to know me and my thoughts, however strange they may be at times.
Merry Christmas to everyone and may the new year bring us much about which to blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment