I feel great today!
Could it be the lower humidity that would indicate the sooner-than-later arrival of autumn?
Could it be, I am so unbelievably relieved to have my girls in Greenville?
Could it be, the maturity, empathy, compassion and accountability, my son is exhibiting, on a consistent basis?
Could it be, learning at my evaluation I am now considered "full-time permanent" making the difference?
Could it be, Michael is finally getting some business and keeping more upbeat because of it?
Could it be, I am finally over the crud I had?
Could it be, I am finding my faith again?
Could it be, gratitude and thankfulness for all the blessings, even through the storm?
Could it be, the realization that God has never once let me go, even when I didn't live up to His expectations?
Could it be, that acceptance of the fact that I am unable to let God down, when He is holding me up?
Could it be, all of the above?
I think so, but whatever the reason, I am enjoying this day, loving this day, and living this day. What a great feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment