Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life's Challenges and My Hopes

I hope through all the challenges we have experienced in the last two years, our children have been taking notes. Life is hard, but choices we make can ease that journey or toughen it. I certainly hope our children are listening to us and watching us closely so they learn what mistakes and poor choices can do to a person or an entire family.

I hope as well, they are paying attention to how we are learning to make wiser, better choices and how our lives are beginning to improve because of them. I hope they will borrow our life lessons and not insist on paying for these difficulties on their own.

I am feeling today as if things are brightening. It has been a very long time since I felt that and it feels so good. I hope I am not setting myself up for yet another disappointment. Time will tell...

No comments: