
I am thankful that I live in the great state of Alabama.
I love the fact that tornadoes are just about the only real natural disaster we have to face. We can run from the hurricanes, we don't have big earthquakes, we don't face tsunamis or typhoons.
I am appreciating the fact that we have two great colleges with fabulous football teams and that we are in the SEC! Best football ever, hands down!
I love that we can get to the mountains in a matter of hours and to the coast in less than that.
I appreciate that we have large areas that are still undeveloped. A lot of nature still lives here with us and we like it that way!
I love that we still have our slow southern drawls, that we take life a little more slowly than other places, that we still show respect to our elders, that we still cling to our southern roots.
Love my Alabama!
No comments:
Post a Comment