Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day Seven Organization


I have been working to develope my organization skills. Mind you, I have never even considered myself as one having such skills, much less being able to develope them.

Getting back into the workforce has helped me discover and hone those skills dramatically. Keeping an organized work space has significantly enhanced my desire to attain that level of organization at home. So I have begun to work on it. I hope to have it spread and travel into every facet of my life. It is a process that I am finding very rewarding.

I have been steadily cleaning out clutter and unused items. I organize items that I am putting back into storage and the best part is when I look into my closet and all my clothing is separated not only by item category, but by color as well, I get this overwhelming sense of accomplishment and yes, joy! It makes for simplicity in the hustle-bustle of the morning routine. I was ready to leave the house a full twenty minutes early this morning, so for that reason I am very thankful that old dogs really are able to learn new tricks.

Sit back and just watch me go!!!!

No comments: