Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Nine New Tires

Before...

After!


This may seem petty to some, but when you drive a set of tires over 15,000 miles beyond what they are expected to tolerate and the tread is so thin that you can push on the tire with your fingers and it moves, when you ask God every time you enter the vehicle to please get you to your destination without a tire exploding and causing loss of control of the vehicle, when you have everybody under the sun telling you how badly you need new tires, when you avoid any unnecessary trips and most certainly avoid any bad highway no matter how far out of your way you have to travel, then you finally have the ability to obtain new ones...it is so very awesome!

I thank God for my new tires just as often as I asked Him to protect me with the old ones, so I thought it only fitting that I add that to my list of Thanksgiving.

No comments: