
I spent 15 years at home with my children as a stay-at-home mama and I loved it. It holds the title for the best position I have ever held and I am so blessed to have had that precious time with my babies.
Having said that, I am also blessed to have landed the job I now hold. I not only love my job, but the people I work with. I value how special and unique that is. I genuinely like every person with whom I work. I have fun with them in between the work times. We laugh and enjoy being around each other on a daily basis.
Today, I am thankful that I like the ones that I spend so much time with each day and that I like what I do while I am at work. It is remarkable to me that in my lifetime, I have held three jobs that didn't seem like work because of the level of enjoyment and fulfillment I extracted from each one of them.
Thanking God that He has provided such wonderful places from which I have been able to gain employment and help sustain my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment