
...Taking a break from taxes.
I have been up to my ears in tax work for months now and am finally seeing light at the end of my IRS nightmare tunnel. I am for Mike Huckabee's idea...get rid of the IRS and pay a flat tax. It would sure make my life easier!
...Drinking my third cup of coffee.
I normally have one (if that), but burning the midnight oil (see above) and getting up at 6 am to get the kiddies off to school is taking its toll.
...Thankful that my husband is on his way home today.
Normally, I am accustomed to his being away, but he has been home so much lately, that I have really been missing him while he traveled this week.
...Thinking of and praying for Ashley.
Enough said.
...Happy that Micah and I are having a better time with our relationship.
It has been tumultuous and riddled with conflict for so long and though it is far from where I would like it to be, we are finally beginning to communicate and understand each other...at least for today. He can so charm me when he puts his mind to it and I love being charmed!
...Glad that Gracie has been bitten by the "cleaning bug".
She has become a little white tornado. She goes through the house cleaning and singing...it is so pleasant to hear her enjoy doing her chores and even some of ours! She makes my heart smile and she is still small enough to sit and cuddle with me.
...Grateful for my Callie.
She is so obedient and thoughtful and has a very tender heart. She notices when I am not at my best and tries to make me feel better. She is my sunshine and I smile more because of her tender, loving care of me.
...Finally feeling better and so glad to be so.
I have been sick for so long and it feels good just to wake up feeling good!
OK, now it is back to taxes, then to Fort Dale's Rummage Sale this afternoon and evening. Tomorrow, I take the wee ones to Montgomery for "Women of Virtue" and "Men of Honor" and then I have some free time to, guess what? Finish the taxes with my darling husband! WhooHoo!
The good tax news is, and I am so excited about this, I have a new program for my computer and I will use it to do my 2009 taxes! Yea! No more being overwhelmed by receipts. I will input each month and push a button on my keyboard next year and my tax information will be printed out! So this should be the official end to my whining about taxes. Aren't you glad?! I know I am!!
1 comment:
I, of all people, know what you've been thru with MT's taxes and know how relieved you are to nearly be DONE! And am sooooo glad that the new meds have you feeling better. It's past time! Happy to hear that you and Micah are doing better. I know that means so much to you! Glad Callie and Gracie are doing well. They are all sweet, sweet kids and I love them almost as much as you do!
Love you,
J
Post a Comment