Thursday, April 16, 2009

More L2Ls Photos

The kids entertained themselves in the food court of the adjoining mall by riding the escalators up three floors and back down three floors...who needs an amusement park?
The glass elevators were another ride much enjoyed by the children.

Here is some of our youth group and our youth minister at the end of the row.

Grabbing a quick bite to eat between events.

Awaiting the Speech event in which Callie and Lyric were entered.

Look who we found in the hall in his PJ's! Brooks Busby!

He was accompanied by this motley crew! Ha, ha!

This is Cornerstone and the one time I had a twinge of regret while in Atlanta. They were good, but this concert was going on during the Hall and Oates concert in Montgomery. JJ and I really wanted to go to Hall and Oates, but I had already committed to Lads. (heavy sigh)

All dressed up for the Awards Ceremony!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I do hate that we missed Hall and Oates, but seeing the smiles on my babies faces makes it worth the miss! Love ya'll!

J

Kristi said...

We had a great time - glad you guys did too. Love the pic of Dad and Scott and Kate - how did I miss that???? Anyhow...