Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I am still alive and in fact, happy to report that I am keeping it together through the stress.  I am journaling nearly daily and blogging (of course) when I can.  I am very much looking forward to our appointment on Thursday with the couselors. 

We are still awaiting checks so we can pay bills and get caught up.  Our booth at Hidden Treasures is doing well enough for now. 

I am trying so hard to find the bright spot in each instance.  I am forcing myself to ignore the guilt or shame or whatever it is.  I don't know if that is best, but for now it is necessary.  Until my couselor tells me what else to do with it, at least.

The anger and resentment are still festering, but they are at bay and under control.  I just don't understand why I am such a mess emotionally. 

But today is Heart Day and my life is filled with love and people who care about me.  Michael has been trying really hard to make things better for us.  He just doesn't seem to know exactly what to do and I am no help, because I am just as befuddled as he.  I do appreciate his effort and it has not escaped me.  It does make me feel a little less antsy. 

Here's hoping Thursday brings much relief and assistance.  Just two more days...



No comments: