Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hospital Once More
Grandmama is tired, but doing better now that Granddaddy is better.







Daddy is in the hospital once again. He was having difficulty breathing most of last week and by Friday night it was bad enough to go to the hospital. He was given steroids and breathing treatments by nebulizer and admitted. The doctors know he has a faulty valve in his heart that in a younger man would be repaired surgically, but they do not recommend it at his age. They are treating his asthma/emphysema, but leaving the heart as is. His heart is beating strongly, his wheezing is gone, his blood pressure is good, his appetite is good, his spirits are good, and he is coming home tomorrow, if nothing changes. This time, because of the baby, we have pics! Ha, ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did not know you were a grandmom too - don't you just love being a grandmom! I will be praying for you dad and mom - I love the picture of your mom and her great granddaughter, so sweet.
YES, I am slow but I just made the connection to you and your brother Tom. He and Sherry are sweet people with a heart of gold.
I am actually a step-grandmom, but she feels as much mine as my own.
Yes, Tom and Sherrie are my brother and sister-in-law. They are good folks, if I say so myself!
We did have fun with the baby and look forward to another weekend coming up with her. It is just so nice to have a baby around whose care and responsibility is optional. Just give them back to mom! It's great!
Post a Comment