Friday afternoon, our entire family (cudos to the males for participating and supporting the females, no matter how painful it was for you) attended Gracie's cheer party. We went to our local theater and enjoyed High School Musical 3. It was pretty good, in my opinion, but I happen to like musicals. I thought Micah and Michael were going to DIE before it was over, but they made it through. At the end of the show, all the little Termite cheerleaders left their seats and went down front to the screen and danced the finale with the cast. It was cute. They screamed and applauded...they had a great time. So did I.
I am on a roll with the painting (no pun intended). The cheer sponsor is a rabid Bama fan and so for her gift from Grace and me, I painted a pot for her and made it a Bama decoration. She liked it, alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment